Monday, November 20, 2006

Satan sends challenges!

What the devil means for evil, God turns for good! The end is near, I can feel it!

Today my husband brought the kids home and guess who was in the back seat holding our baby? The other woman!

I felt like cussing and wringing her neck but God got a hold of me just in time! I am still angry (blue mad!) because that is going too far! Our kids are never supposed to have contact with any woman he is involved with. There is a limit as to what is acceptable and you don't have to be a Christian to know that you never use children in that way.

Obviously he was trying to show me that he has moved on and he wants to hurt me. It was strategy on his part. However, in his urge to show me up, he chose to use our kids! He does not even see what is wrong with that! He used that girl too. If he really loves her as he claims, he would respect her enough to let her love someone who is free to share his life with her. It's strange how he does not even see that he is doing this girl an injustice by using her for his own gratification. From the look I gave her, she understands that she is NEVER to touch my kids again.

God is soooooo gooooood!

God's Spirit of Peace controlled me in that moment. It's a victory! Praise be to the Lord! By the time he drove off, she was so ashamed she was hiding her face looking as if she wanted to cry. (My baser nature feels it serves her right!) And I never said a word to her! I know the end is coming to that relationship very soon!

It can only be Jesus who is making me feel sympathy for this woman who stole my husband. I am at the point where I see her shamefacedness in my mind's eye and can pray for her to find Jesus. Yesterday I was not at that point. I still wanted to verbally (and physically) abuse her in the worst way. Now I see that she is just lost, allowing herself to be used by the devil. God will save her soon. I'll pray on her behalf.

As for my husband, I see how far he has fallen into Satan's trap. It is my responsibility to pray on his behalf. As WICatholic commented, after this life he still has to face the hereafter. I want to share heaven and eternity with my loved ones.So my first ministry is my home. If I don't pray for his salvation, who will?

1 comment:

WI Catholic said...

One aspect that most do not understand about Marriage is that it is not only a Covenant, but a vocation. A vocation is a gift of God, to be a path for us toward our salvation. Some denominations use the term 'a calling'. Ours, as spouses, is to aid our mate to Heaven, by love, by prayer, by respect, by example, by fasting if needed and guided to do so...

Remember that each of these two has culpability for their actions, and both need prayer. Forgiveness is a choice, just as love is. Feelings follow our choices. When you begin to cry "MERCY!" you will realize that you have gotten past the anger/hurt knowing that Eternity awaits each of us. When we realize what Scripture says about adultery, it is not hard to see why it is a prayer we need to learn.

Your biggest obstacle will be trust, later on. Pray in that direction, as well.

God bless!